Thursday, September 21, 2006

I Got Nothing Today

Because I didn't have anything cheerful to say today I was going to blog some fairly scary-weird candy from the Faneuil Hall candy store, but I'll save that for another day. I will report that I just about wet my pants when I visited the Webby Award Winning Cute Overload tonight and found this photo. I posted a comment on the site, but I'll post it here because it sums it right up for me:

There comes a time in every parent's life when your kid does something this cute and you are thinking "I SHOULD STOP THAT CHILD LICKING THAT PIG SNOUT, but first I have to take the best photo ever".

Nothing, not even the extra dark Godiva chocolate I just consumed has made me feel as good as the 5 minute laugh I just had.


I don't know who the (adorable) child is, or who is responsible for the photograph - but I thank the Internets profusely for saving my day. You can go directly to the post here: Snoutilicious

-

No comments: