Monday, September 25, 2006

Moda di Magno - Relaunched Too!


Peeps! I revised the format of the Moda di Magno storefront (link at right also). I am adding new (and fabulous) products every day. You know, this whole "work thing" takes up so much valuable time. Time that could be better spent creating "Accessories for Stylish Living©" and bringing you the freshest items possible.

Working for a company that provides me with nice health insurance is important. I like my office peeps - so I am able to show up every day and keep the attitude (mostly) in check. People are usually very kind about my jewelry (though I have a relative that freely admits she doesn't "get it"). Many are amazed that I have the time for jewelry design. "How on earth do you have the time" is the most frequently asked question. My answer is simple.

I don't have kids, and I don't cook or clean (much...)

Take a peek at the upgraded site and let me know what you think.

-Magno

.

No comments: