Monday, October 16, 2006

Bad Camel. Bad! Bad!

Evil Camel
I had lunch in a downtown pub today and when our delightful waitress put down the cocktail napkins I did a double take and had to ask for an extra one. WTF? This is my first encounter with tobacco advertising on a cocktail napkin. Love this "website restricted to legal age smokers". Um, just guessing here, but if you are being served in a pub, you are likely to be of smoking age. I can't be bothered to waste the bandwidth to visit the site to see how they handle the age thing. I think it's vile. But you already know how I feel about smoking.

1 comment:

Slinky Redfoot said...

Coming from someone who advertises ciggies, I can safely say that yes, it is perposterous. You basically have to give them your finger prints to get into the website.