Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Best Line(s) From The Locker Room

Girl #1: So are you going to (name withheld)'s class tonight?

Girl #2: Yeah, uh, I heard she split up the class into like two levels.

Girl #1: Oh yeah? How is she doing it now?

Girl #2: She will still like have the top level, you know really hard class, and then she's also doing a mediocre class.

Because I was feeling all superior for getting to the gym in the early morning I refrained from letting out a giant GAH! and smacking their foreheads.

.

2 comments:

Matt said...

you're a GYM TEACHER? yikes. ;)

Moda di Magno said...

No Matthew, I'm a Princess. But even Princesses need to work on their abs. I still don't understand why they let all the "little people" in the dressing room while I'm there, but alas - one does what one can for one's health. *sigh*