Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday - Didn't Buy A Thing Today

Mmmmm, two things that could not be more repugnant to me: 5AM (anywhere except my own cozy bed) and Wal-Mart on the day after Thanksgiving. The only reasons I left the house today were to get the mail, and to have food at the delightful Chinese restaurant in my town center. Since I didn't cook the turkey yesterday, there were no turkey leftovers or associated delights in my fridge today. A little pork with garlic and scallion pancake made my Black Friday beautiful. Sorry for all you peeps who had to get the doorbuster specials and ride the escalators in the mall. My arm chair by the fire was the only thing I rode today, hope you were as fortunate.

1 comment:

paul said...

I'm on your team. I did absolutely nothing yesterday, and I'm better for it!