Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Bullshit as Usual


Um, I have a few things I'd like to take out of context and make A BIGGER STORY THAN THE NUMBER OF SOLDIERS KILLED IN A WAR BASED ON LIES. OMG - My caps lock was totally stuck there. I wouldn't want anyone to notice the truth.

May I remind the universe to pay close attention to the real issues and not "the man (or bullshit) behind the curtain". Political operatives will present nonsense and make it seem that it is a real issue. Pay no mind to the evildoers.

Get off your duffs, bring a friend (or 3) to the polls and VOTE on Tuesday.

Do not get distracted by nonsense.

Oh look, here's something. Oh wait, that was the truth.

2 comments:

paul said...

I'm just as mad at the bullshit news networks who are fucking constantly talking about this story. It's friggin' ridiculous.

I'm scared about tuesday, by the way. Very, very scared in fact. Voting machines in Texas and Florida have already been found registering democratic votes as republican.

Ughh. I'll be breeding ulcers til it's over.

Moda di Magno said...

Remain hopeful, but ever vigilant!