Monday, November 27, 2006

Busy Busy

Even more gemstone fabulousness and (how do I find the time?) my next post is up at the Digital Hive - wherein I link to a post at Mack Simpson's Adverb blog that made me spit tea onto my computer monitor. IT is not happy with me.

Multi-strand Garnet bracelets on Sterling tube clasp. Yummy.

Faceted Red Agate necklace with Garnet beads on a Sterling toggle clasp.

Brecciated Jasper pendant on Czech Druk bead necklace with vintage Sterling bead on Sterling toggle clasp.

Mixed Tourmaline Bracelet with Freshwater Pearls on Sterling tube clasp with Sterling Bali beads.

Faceted Red Agate necklace with Garnet beads and Red Agate drop on Sterling toggle clasp.

2 comments:

Matt said...

enuff of the GIRLIE POSTS!!!
;)

Moda di Magno said...

It's the girlie stuff that pays for the girlie's lifestyle! HAH!