Saturday, December 23, 2006

Badcat Gets Her Christmas On

Badcat and sibling T-Bone arrived in our home 10 years ago this Christmas. I'm guessing that many of the photos over the next few days will feature the cats enjoying their "birthday tree" and other festivities. I will refrain from posting photos of the cats hurling up bits of ribbon and other illicit holiday items. The cookies are baked, the menu has been planned - tomorrow will be the first of several pleasant days. Don't sweat the stupid stuff - no one cares if you didn't vacuum the guest room and I doubt they will be checking your baseboards for dust. Enjoy the family and friends and be thankful for what you have. I already am.

3 comments:

Slinky Redfoot said...

THAT IS a lovely christmassy picture!

Chris said...

I love your blog because of your cat. Is it wrong or creepy of me to say that?

Moda di Magno said...

Chris, it's always nice to love the blog for the cats, as long as you don't say you love the blog because of the pussy.