Thursday, January 11, 2007

I Need an Advil

Alright dork patrol, MadMags Molinaro has joined the Second Life gene pool. Oh my God, it is geeksville out there in the whateververse. Some screen grabs from signing up.

I signed up and picked my avatar, who arrived with preternaturally large, buoyant breasts. We did a slight reduction. I do like the buoyancy options... I can do nothing about the wardrobe. (I'll figure it out, I'm flashing back to 1982.) Honest to God, the Fug Girls would have a stroke over the skirt-over-leggings ensemble.

I have to figure out how to move around, and then I'm going in search of the first illicit iPhone in geekland.

3 comments:

paul said...

Sweet! We'll have to find a time to hang out. I have been on that thing in forever!

Slinky Redfoot said...

you don't have short hair!!!

Moda di Magno said...

I don't know how to fix the hair yet. I can't find real pants either!