Monday, January 01, 2007

Tagged? Oh My.

Irene at Not Billable has tagged me. How quaint, how cute - how utterly frightening! Jeff Pulver started this craziness? And Jeff Jarvis participated? And since she couched it this way "it's a privilege typically reserved only for Playboy centerfolds and the subjects of American Express print ads" I have to answer. So here is my list:

+ I am so good at Luxor, that some of the geek boys at my adland job worship me (for something other than having a huge stash of beer at my desk.)

+ I love regional accents and will quiz people to find out where they are from to add one to my mental collection.

+ The way that Jon Stewart does his nasal girlie giggle when he totally wants to hold a guest's hand and scream "I LOVE YOU" is so totally endearing, I would promise to convert if he would consider me as his future ex-wife. (BTW I'll be bringing my current husband along as I love him and he finally knows how I like my coffee.)

+ Beads are an addiction. Beads are an addiction. Beads are an addiction. There, clicking my heels and turning in circles while chanting that should cure me from online bead shopping (which is required so that I can continue to earn my shoe money through the Moda di Magno jewelry biz.) I NEED beads. It's a need, why don't they understand? Will there be snacks at the intervention?

+ Blues Brothers, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Afro-Cuban All Stars, Cheap Trick, The Byrds, Van Halen (Roth Version, 76'-79' - and shut up assbiters who like Hagar - he sucks), Fatboy Slim, The Bangs, Go-Gos (fuck you if you don't like girl bands,) Joan Jett, Dean Martin, Dan Hicks and the Hot Licks, Los Lobos, The Fabulous Thunderbirds, English Beat, Madness, The Specials, The Jam, Tenpole Tudor, The Modern Jazz Quartet, Jarabe de Palo, The Mamas & The Papas, Jimi Hendrix, Mixed Company, Take 6, Grateful Dead, Simon &  Garfunkel, Squirrel Nut Zippers, Chris Smither, Devo, The Monkees, Oingo Boingo.

OMG - I'm now required to tag people. Well, as long as it's virtual. You fine people should respond in some manner - words not bombs you lunatics! Matt, Kara, Paul consider yourselves tagged - everyone else in the world has been tagged and/or will shoot me in the face like Cheney if I put their name here.

6 comments:

Irene Done said...

That's a fun list. Getting tagged IS frightening but since we're all friends here, it's ultimately a liberating process. Don't you feel better about the bead confession? Just a little?

Moda di Magno said...

In a formerly Catholic way, yes, I feel a little better!

Slinky Redfoot said...

I still don't get what a "tag" is. Duh.

paul said...

I've already been tagged, yo!

Check it:

http://heehawmarketing.typepad.com/hee_haw_marketing/2006/12/the_meme_show.html

Moda di Magno said...

Slinky! Tag you are it. Tell us wildly personal things that are mostly true so we can mock you!

Paulie: I assumed you had, but it's just fun to put Hee Haw Marketing in a link!

HAH!

Slinky Redfoot said...

you don't want me to go there, believe me.