Saturday, January 20, 2007

You Go Girl

Say what you will about Hilary Clinton, she's got guts. She announced her run for president today. A political campaign is the most brutal, soul-searing, emotionally-damaging thing you can do. She been through the ringer for her husband (Governor, President) and her own senatorial campaigns - but a run for President, that's brutal on world war scale. Good luck, Hil - the first media outlet to mention what you are wearing will get the scalding of a lifetime on this blog.

1 comment:

Maulleigh said...

If I hear the term "brainy" be applied to any woman in Washington, I'm going to explode!! I hate it!!

this is going to be one of the most exciting races ever. I hope Giuliani and Bloomberg get in the game cuz the New Yorker in me loves those guys too. I wouldn't know who to vote for!!!