Saturday, March 03, 2007

Ann Coulter is a Crack Whore

11:07pm *UPDATE* WBZ-TV (CBS 4 in Boston)I didn't know until Channel 4 reported that Mitt "secret underpants" Romney actually introduced satan's hooker Coulter at the CPAC gathering of hate. Perfect.

2:11pm - I'm sorry. I apologize for that headline - I'll be off to rehab to make amends real soon. But really, she is totally, completely and deeply disturbed. I had to share her comments on John Edwards, and though I couldn't give the bitch any more play - she did go on to "endorse" Mitt "secret underpants" Romney. I love the reaction by the conservative crazy motherf*ckers who clap after this hateful and possibly inspired by Al Qaeda remark. Ann Coulter sounds like a terrorist sympathizer and could be funding the terrorists - someone should look into that.

CPAC is brought to you by the American Conservative Union. Other criminal speakers at the 3 day event included Dick "we'll be greeted as liberators" Cheney, Tom "the money launderer" Delay, Michelle "lunatic liar fringe" Malkin, Phyllis "who knew she was still alive" Schlafly and Wayne "guns don't kill people" LaPierre.



BTW, Tommy reminded me that she couldn't be a crack whore because that would mean someone would have to sleep with her.

2 comments:

Make the logo bigger said...

Aye, there is a special place down under for her and her ilk.

James-H said...

I'd sleep with her. If by 'sleep' you mean a duct-taped shut sleeping bag in the river.

No crack necessary.