Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'm Speechless with Excitement

I'm so excited! I'm headed to BlogHer Business Conference in New York City March 22 & 23. I'm going to hook up with the fabulous Toby Bloomberg of Diva Marketing Blog and Marketing Profs (and a featured panel moderator) and Christina Kerley (CK!) of Marketing Profs and the CK-Blog, Lewis Green of Marketing Profs and L&G Business Solutions, Valeria Maltoni of Conversation Agent and maybe some additional special guests who can join in for refreshing beverages.

When I settle down tomorrow I'll get down to some real posting - but for this moment I am so pleased to have plans to meet up with some cool peeps I can't do anything except plan for what shoes to bring.

BlogHer Business Conference '07 logo

3 comments:

paul said...

lucky! you'll have to fill me in on how it goes...

Moda di Magno said...

Paulie! I plan to blog the living hell out of it!

Toby said...

Me too .. me too .. me too! Oh no ..shoes. I haven't even begun to think shoes!