Thursday, May 31, 2007

On Location in Colorado

Live from Colorado Springs it's Thursday night!

On a borrowed computer so no photos, maybe tomorrow. Thoughts:

Air travel sucks (though I love Jet Blue.) I know Greg Verdino has had some struggles with them, but they haven't lost anything of mine (yet...)

Staying with dear friends Cindy and Mark and their wonderful girls Cassidy & Alexa while I visit Mom.

Won Wii bowling (against a 13 year old and a 9 year old - I am so mean.) Lost miserably at tennis and golf (repeatedly...)

Colorado Springs: There's no ocean here, but there are fine margaritas.

My brother Al

Sweet Alexa

The talented Cassidy

Me and Cindy, best friends since high school. The only person I liked in high school because she was a cool chick from New Jersey.

Cassidy kicks my butt at Wii Golf. 11 over par...

1 comment:

Slinky Redfoot said...

is it hot?