Sunday, May 13, 2007

Red Sox Win! Red Sox Win!

I just watched the Red Sox in one of the most fun/amazing 9th inning come from behind wins in ages! Baltimore was winning 5-0 heading to the bottom of the 9th and the Sox pulled out a 6 run win - the final two off a weak Julio Lugo infield bloop (that should have been an out) and the fans went wild. I'm still wild - and I'm in the living room!

It was also pink bat day in honor of Mother's Day. You can buy a full-size Louisville Slugger pink bat (for only $69.99) with $10 per bat benefitting the Susan G. Komen Foundation for The Cure at MLB.com store. What mom wouldn't want one?

The win also puts the Sox solidly in first in the American League and FINALLY they have nudged the Milwaukee Brewers out of the top spot MLB-wide. A good Mother's Day indeed!

I can't be with my Mom today, so I'm sending some blog love out to Blanche. Hi Blanchie! I love you!

1 comment:

Slinky Redfoot said...

Im still scarred of the Yanks.