Friday, May 25, 2007

Satan's Shoes, Now with Manpris!

Fair warning men: This look has been deemed unacceptable and may prove harmful to your health. There is no scenario in which this ensemble is acceptable at rush hour on the subway. The manpris hot-pants are utterly vile, but Satan's personally designed footwear push this little outfit straight into the fashion abyss. Can't you smell the sulfur? I can't even be bothered to mention the toe slippage out the front of the Devil's shoes. For shame young man - I was pre-coffee when you thrust your nasty visage in front of me.

Who knew Lucifer's slippers came in so many "styles"?

McQueen didn't have toe slippage. Man up, men.



6 comments:

copyranter said...

I should NEVER have to see another man's toes—unless I'm near a significant body of water.

Thinking In Vain said...

I thought of this blog when I was in line for coffee this morning.

Some guy was wearing those shoes WITH SOCKS.

Moda di Magno said...

Nooooooooooooooo! How to make Satan's fashion statement even more evil - socks with those hideous f&*%ing shoes! GAH! I'm blind! I'm blind!

Chris said...

I too have seen those disgusting sandals with socks. Mostly in poor neighborhoods. I'm going to bomb the factory that makes those. Who wants to come?

Thinking In Vain said...

I'm in.

Not only were they socks... but those white athletic socks with the gray toe.

Moda di Magno said...

TIV: My stomach is quite upset now. Making a horrible situation even worse - athletic socks with those hateful, hateful shoes. GAH! I'm itchy now.