Wednesday, June 13, 2007

God Machine™ Still On The Way

I signed up for AT&T's "update emails" for the iPhone. Today I received a "Get ready" email and explaining a few details about the phone (which you can already find on Apple's website.) So let me be clear AT&T/Cingular/Whoever you are planning to become next:

All I want to know is how much is the service? I don't need to know that the phone will sync via iTunes. I don't need to know about the 2 megapixel camera - HOW MUCH IS THE PLAN? I've budgeted for the phone - I'm sure you know how much you are planning to extort from me on a monthly basis, so just share it now. Take the heat and move on like big business people do.

Now please. You are harshing my God Machine™ buzz.

(God Machine™ probably trademarked and or copyrighted by the deliciously mad Steven Colbert.)

1 comment:

Slinky Redfoot said...

i dunno. First generation is never a great idea....