Saturday, June 30, 2007

The iPhone Experience


My next post is up at The Digital Hive blog wherein I blather about my iPhone gathering experience. It's a blow by blow account of my afternoon and the whole Apple thing (which is awesome.) I experienced no delays or problems getting the thing hooked up.

#99 in Line

The wait in line was amusing. I haven't waited in line to purchase anything since 1982, when I camped overnight in a parking lot to get tickets to see Cheap Trick at the Rainbow in Denver. The Burlington Mall line was a superior experience in that I didn't wake up covered in dew, and there were public restrooms available without the purchase of a Grand Slam Breakfast.
You can check out my Flickr set for the story told in photos. I have to go polish the device now.

3 comments:

Make the logo bigger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Make the logo bigger said...

I think I'm not going to get one actually. I’m with the Amish on this one. We’re just gonna sit here on the side of the information superhighway and chill for a while.

Hans, pass the buttermilk.

Slinky Redfoot said...

Dave and I will hunt you down tomorrow and get a demo of that thing...