Monday, July 16, 2007

Today is Book Launch Day!

Hooray! Hooray! It's book launch day! The Age of Conversation launched this morning - you can read more about it HERE or HERE or HERE. I've been blathering about the project for months and today you, yes you dear reader, can be part of the Age of Conversation. This amazing project comes in three lucious forms: Hardback, Paperback and E-Book. Pick up a copy of this fantastic worldwide collaboration. All proceeds are being donated to Variety Children's Charity.

Delightful and talented Technomarketer Matt Dickman created the outrageous Google map with all of the author locations - check it out. Geeky cool if ever there was such a thing!


I thought I'd slap up some photos from March when I attended the BlogHer conference in New York City. CK set up a swank little meet and greet - so I have indeed met some of the Age of Conversation authors (and enjoyed their company!)

Matt Dickman and Christina Kerley (the divine "CK".)

Toby Bloomberg, C.B. Whittemore and Valeria Maltoni.

Christina Kerley and me. Special thanks to Paul McEnany at Hee Haw Marketing for the introduction. You rock my brother!



4 comments:

Gavin Heaton said...

Awesome reskin, Lori! Badcat has great taste!

Slinky Redfoot said...

Dammit, why don't I answer my emails!!

Toby said...

Accessory Diva - the big question is what to wear to the virtual launch party? Can't wait to read your chapter.

C. B. Whittemore said...

Lori, how fun! Love all of the iPhone photos and how glam you look with all of the models. Thanks for sharing.