Monday, August 06, 2007

A Day of Stylish Automobiles


Sunday was the annual "Tutto Italiano" show (aka "Italian Day") at the Museum of Transportation in Brookline, Mass. It was a day of the most gorgeous cars ever created - and it was truly a day of torture.

I can't resist the allure of a red Alpha Romeo coupe (a 1957 Alpha Romeo Giulietta Sprint being my favorite, favorite car.) I also can't resist the allure of a red Maserati, a red Lamborghini, a red Ferrari or any other pretty Italian machine in red. Or black. Or that really pretty sparkly silver.

I put up a Flickr set so that my suffering may continue unabated. Prepare to drool.

1 comment:

Make the logo bigger said...

I never love the mailman. I have a rural mailman, which, you'd expect being a rural area. I’m not sure they really know ab out the whole ‘you can actually fold magazines over‘ concept, preferring instead to cram them in.