Friday, August 10, 2007

Glamor Ion Speaks

I may have to report myself to my HR office because I spent a fair amount of time gifting people with fabulous anagrams of their names. The lovely and talented Bill Green turned me onto Wordsmith.org's anagram maker in a post entitled Baggie Reek Log Moth and it made my Friday pretty damned amusing.

These were but a few of my favorites based on Moda di Magno: Adman Dig Moo, Mania Dog Mod, Ad Dam Mooing and the classic, Maid Damn Goo.

My full name provided some fabulous options: Alarming Noon, Loaning Roman and my favorite: Gonna Ram Loin.

Since Bill created a nice little anagram meme, I toss out a few favorites to some friends. Megan, I declare you Alright Possum.

Geo, your frat name is A Man Begone Urgent.

Paul my brother, congratulations on A Harem Weeknight.

Jessica, (apparently) Shags Jay Ice.

Archeress, you got a Heavy Fan Dose.

Jeff, I had a tough time deciding between Diva Legit Hi and Ah Digit Evil.

Armano, your vacation name is Ad Road Mavin.

Valeria, I declare you Tamale Lira Vino.

CK, are you supposed to be practicing? For you got Clarinet Ye Shirk.

Matty, I am loving your Badmen Thwart.

The madmen of The Age of Conversation, Drew and Gavin, together you shall be known as Rad Vegan Wind.

I love me some stylish words - thanks Bill (whom I shall forever think of as Rebelling!)

5 comments:

Valeria Maltoni said...

That is really funny, Lori. And the vino part is rosso.

Make the logo bigger said...

That’s me, always rebelling, or repelling. I forget which.

Moda di Magno said...

Valeria - all chocolate should be dark, all wine should be red!

Drew McLellan said...

LOL! These are great. I'll let Gavin be the wind part and I'll go for rad. ;-}

Drew

Slinky Redfoot said...

Not bad. But I like Thaw Mart Bend