Friday, August 03, 2007

Happy Blogiversary to Me

Today is the one year blogiversary of Moda di Magno, Blog for Stylish Living©. After 453 posts, 314 comments (some are mine) and topics ranging from "gee, it's hot" to where I ate lunch, the Red Sox and on through my political predictions, Badcat news and a few jewelry, design and fashion thoughts - I'm still having a good time.

To kick off year two, I'm planning to focus more on the "Stylish Living" part of the blog for stylish living. I hope to bring a little more style (good and bad) to this space. The snark won't vanish - and I hope you will enjoy a new category called "unstylish." I'll still offer up my marketing insights at the Digital Hive blog.

A few shout outs and then I'm off to pop a cork or seven: Megan, thanks for the very first comment - what a treat to have you in my blogiverse. Paulie - you are the absolute best. CK sister - keep on with the epiphanies. To all of the Age of Conversation authors, I am honored to be in your company and so proud that the book, Drew and Gavin's book - our book, is a reality and earning money for Variety Children's Charity. Special greetings and thanks to all my "links of love" in the right hand column. A gigantic curtsy of love to my beloved and patient Thomas, who doesn't even ask "Are you blogging this?" (much) any more.

The most important thanks goes to all of you who land here, read, send notes and forward links to friends. Your comments and emails crack me up - even the crazy ones (Why yes, I do kiss my mother with this mouth!) I'm so glad you stopped by. I raise a toast in all of your general directions. I am a grateful girl today.

9 comments:

Paul McEnany said...

You rock, Magno! Keep on kickin' arse!

CK said...

I am sooo proud of you! And I can't wait to see the stylin' focus with a bit of snark--and the unstylish will be a hit.

Now if I could just move you into video so everyone could witness what an amazing personality you have on video (yes, Oprah would be jealous).

I want to thank you for all your sass and your support. I really am blessed to know you. And I swear I'm Badcat's #1 fan (badcat won't go away from the blog, right?).

Love, inspiration and lots o' joy.

Irene Done said...

Congrats on your blogiversary!

megan said...

The first comment, evar? No effing way! Yay for blogiversaries. Did someone say chocolate?

A Girl Must Shop

Make the logo bigger said...

Stay classy! And stylish! Congrats.

Moda di Magno said...

I bathe in your kindness people!
Paulie - I'll kick an extra arse for you.
CK - Badcat stays, maybe we'll play with video shortly down the road.
Irene - Many thanks sistah!
Megs - Yes to chocolate, let's do another Godiva run in NYC soon.
Bill - YOU stay classy. And very plaidy.

Valeria Maltoni said...

How do you say blogiversary in Italian? Have a great one, Lori!

BTW -- I used to have a black cat growing up, he lived 18 years and I loved him even though I was sooo allergic.

C. B. Whittemore said...

Lori, many congratulations on your wonderful milestone! To many, many more.

Moda di Magno said...

Valeria: buon primo anniversario is one form of Italian for happy first year annivesary. CB: Many thanks for the kind words.
Badcat says thanks to all!