Saturday, August 11, 2007

History of (my) Cellular Phone Style

I spent the day reorganizing my studio in a painful item-by-item process. Fortunately the Red Sox and the Baltimore Orioles took their sweet time today, so I had entertainment all afternoon. (Red Sox win 6-2.) In the wayback of the closet I located the box known as the "Cell Phone Museum" so I thought I'd take a photo of it. The only phones missing from this gem are the first phone that Tom bought me in 1993 (because he didn't like some of the Los Angeles neighborhoods I traveled in) and my first Boston cel phone (see #2).

Now for all the iPhone doubters ("I thought it was much bigger than that!") please do enjoy this photo of the iPhone with my last three cell phones.

2 comments:

darryl ohrt said...

Sooo awesome. And so wish that I kept all of my old cell phones.

Moda di Magno said...

Darryl, I wouldn't call it "keeping" so much as lazily not donating them or properly disposing of them. But it was a trip to compare the iPhone to everything else.