Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Most Beautiful Shoe

For my own amusement I Googled "most beautiful shoes ever." I guess that is not a frequent search term, because the first hit that came up was for the most beautiful song ever by some band with the name shoe something or other. Of course I found my way to The Manolo (kisses, dove) but even he did not outright name the most beautiful shoes ever.

This is a slice of a Christian Loboutin shoe that is no longer available (but at $699 I have to subtract beauty points and add crazy points.)

I will remain on the hunt for the most beautiful shoe and apprise you of my progress. Your suggestions are always welcomed.


4 comments:

Make the logo bigger said...

While not part of an anagram blog name solution, ’points for crazy’ has a certain zest to it.

selva said...

wow this product is very much different form other.very well designed,and gives very well color combination......This product is very much new to my eyes. This is very much different from my nike shoes.. Thanks for publishing this site..........

Moda di Magno said...

Selva is a comment spam asshat and the reason that I am forced to moderate comments.

kirsten said...

I just google searched the same thing and i got your site. I guess the search continues.
kokoprague