Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tiffany Gets Equal Time

Harry Winston got some love yesterday, so I visited Tiffany today. Harry Winston has no prices on the website, but Tiffany does (facilitating the dreams a little better.) Now I know I need more than a sugar daddy - I need a filthy rich sugar daddy.

Case in point:

Emerald-cut sapphire arch basket ring, carat total weight 26.30; round brilliant diamonds, carat total weight 1.62. Platinum. $195,000

How much do I love the "quantity" box?

Um, darling, two please. But if not, these are only $8,750.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

two please? we have 10 fingers!
LOVING the qty box --Emily

Moda di Magno said...

Oh Em! I love your thinking girlie!

KT said...

Ooooh Tiffany's! Don't you just love the catalogues that come out around Christmas time? I SO have my eye on those ENORMOUS South Pacific pearls... I NEED them you know...

megan said...

love those earrings! And you should start your own tour of Big Boston Jewelry Stores. I for one, am in!