Saturday, September 22, 2007

Pre-fall Beach Day

Tom and I joined our friends Mike and Judy at Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester on what all of the news stations declared as "LIKELY THE LAST BEACH DAY OF THE SEASON!" Yes, a declaration from the weather peeps in ALL CAPS. So we packed our beach bag and headed to Cape Ann. It was a beautiful day to sit on the beach in a sweatshirt. Brisk, breezy and cool - I did put my toes in the water for a minute (okay, 3.5 seconds) and then sat in beach chairs while we caught up and laughed. And laughed.

Two young ladies who spent a couple of hours diligently digging to China.

A well set table, soon graced by by local food prepared with love.

2 comments:

Thinking In Vain said...

I'm in love with that table.

Make the logo bigger said...

I was at that beach once. Drove through on the way back from Montreal.

Least I think it was that beach. Sure looks like it.