Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Massa Reunion

That's my mom Blanche and her cousin Tommy Massa. The Massa family held an extended reunion this past weekend in Myrtle Beach. Seeing the family was pretty cool. I know a lot of my mom's cousins - but haven't seen many of them since I was in diapers. It was amazing to see my mom with her cousins (as a cousin and not "mom" or "auntie" or "nana.") It was nice to meet everyone and know that wherever they end up living - they'll still show up in Red Sox and Patriots apparel. And cook tons of food and make cookies and overfeed everyone within a half mile.

I have a lot to process and write about (and a gazillion photos to sort through and put on Flickr for the family) but I'll gather my thoughts by the end of the week and put up a bunch of photos that prove a good time was had by all.

No comments: