Friday, December 28, 2007

Category: Oh Dear God

Co-worker Lauren has authorized this photo in response to the Sweater of the Year post from last week (wherein I named co-worker Brandon "sweaterboy" for rocking the Meow Mcow sweater.) Lauren is sporting a fascinating Adam + Eve = humanity sweater and, dear God, the world is a scarier place for it. Congratulations on your place in sweaterboy herstory Lauren! In your honor I am renaming the category sweatermodel! Bonus points for the coordinating (though not matchy matchy) hat!

In other ugly sweater news, the Boston Globe has a little feature on Boston.com about ugly holiday sweaters - and I was surprised to learn about the ugly sweater/cookie swap/yankee swap/party thing going on out there. That is a fashion event I can love!

1 comment:

mushroommeadows said...

Wow. I guess I'm kinda speechless. wow.