Sunday, December 30, 2007

Congrats, Pats!

Congratulations to the New England (neé Boston) Patriots for going 16-0 in the regular season. The final game against the Giants was very exciting, but was it enough to spur the Bruins to a stronger performance this season? The Celtics are keeping it together. Boston is turning into a sports dynasty town again.

As a girl, I think they are talking smack about Eli Manning here:

Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow:

Looking kind of spazzy:

Is this allowed, the grabbing at the knees?

Is the shirt grabbing allowed? This is why I don't really like this game.

I love a two-point conversion call.

Okay Bill, perfect season complete. Now will someone PLEASE throw away this raggedy sweatshirt thing? GAH!




1 comment:

mushroommeadows said...

hehehe maybe if I know what they were thinking, I would be more prone to watching this stuff. :D

I'm not done w/ school yet. :(