Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Design-y Kind of Day

Heather Armstrong at Dooce reformatted her blog last month and has added a Daily Style page. Today's entry was a super-cute screen print of an elephant by by Eleanor Grosch who has created a number of lovely (and totally affordable) limited edition prints. I forwarded the link to my talented co-worker Inal (who is a letterpress star himself) and he sent me a link to gigposters.com

From gig posters I encountered Allison at StrawberryLuna.com and OMG - I am in love, love, love with her work. There is still time to buy something fabulous for Christmas!

Allison has a great line of rock and roll posters. I want them all.

A poster for the American Poster Institute! OMG - how cool are you when your poster is the poster for the poster convention?

A line of Alphabet prints- I would line my kid's room with these. Sadly, Badcat does not read.


I love this dog in snacky action ("snaktion".)

Political awesomeness! (Free with purchase!)


No comments: