Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tree Design by Martha Stewart

This year Tommy and I had a big decision to make about our Christmas tree. T-Bone the kitty was diagnosed with asthma earlier this year and we don't know what he is specifically allergic to - so we had to eliminate all things that might make the cat stop breathing. So a fresh tree is out for the first time in 13 years. We checked out the trees at Target, Mahoney's Garden Center (has a GORGEOUS Christmas shop) and finally the Martha trees at KMart. I'll save the KMart shopping experience for the Digital Hive Blog - but I think the tree is actually quite nice. The tree comes in three sections - the branches are attached and flop down like an umbrella and then you "style" each branch - "fluff" them up to your liking. Hey, for the low, low price of $149 - I'll take it!

Not quite the same as tying a tree to the roof...

I was kind of digging the turquoise tinsel tree. Tom walked away from me.

The Sonoma Silver Tip was a gorgeous tree, but at nearly $1,500 it should also massage my back and clean the litter box. And DVR Heroes and Boston Legal.

After passing on the $1500 tree, we admired the animals for sale.

A pony!

I think Tom really wanted the seal.



2 comments:

Make the logo bigger said...

For tree sections in stores, they should also have a fake Santa for you to take your picture with.

Moda di Magno said...

I enjoyed the fake seal, polar bears and pony at Mahoney's. I don't think I could have stood in another the line at KMart...