Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Congratulations Hillary

Congratulations to Hillary Clinton for her primary win in New Hampshire. Senator McCain gets a nod for his win (or as I'll personally savor it, a stinging defeat of Mitt Romney.) I'm deducting points for the crazy speech after. I thought it was my natural disinclination to believe politicians of a certain party, but then the MSNBC panel was having fits of giggles afterward - including right wing nutjob Joe Scarborough. One of the panel guest suggested that the speech was a compilation of a paragraph from every campaign chief! John Edwards aquitted himself quite well, but right now I'm listening to pundits suggesting that Hillary won the sympathy vote because she "cried" yesterday. Don't believe the polls, don't believe the pundits.

Give. Me. A. Break. Have you registered to vote yet? Get on it!




No comments: