Friday, March 07, 2008

Anarchy Club Rocks!


In this difficult time of pain, keeping busy has been pretty good medicine. Good friends in the band Anarchy Club were performing at the newly renovated Fenway-area club called Church (LOVE LOVE LOVE their URL "church of boston.com") so Tom and I headed into town at 9:30pm. It was great to see a lot of friends and co-workers turn out to support friends. That is pretty rocking in my book.

I can't tell you the last time I went out with the intention of seeing someone hit the stage AT 10:00pm - but Tommy and I did and were well rewarded with a solid 45 minutes of (capital letters please) ROCK. (And a good margarita...)

You can visit Anarchy Club at their MySpace page (give a listen to Assassins), but I would recommend going to hear them live. Your eardrums probably deserve a good thrashing!



No comments: