Friday, March 14, 2008

A Day Without the Hooker

Wow - I figured I'd be closing out the week with more news of the Governor, the hooker and the hooker's meteoric rise to musical stardom, but none of those headlines are up on MSNBC or CNN. It's all like real news at the moment. Bummer.

So I guess I'll write about the fact that someone has launched the International iPhone Photography Awards. It's cheapy deapy to enter and there are plenty of categories - including "other." So why not give it a go?

Like all the other iPhone freaks, I use my camera a lot - so I may have to enter a couple of decent images. Or perhaps dig a little deeper...

1 comment:

archeress said...

i'm so sorry about T-bone. that hurts. period.

hope spring comes soon and you feel better. i don't think i could get through a day without my Taj, no.

what a week. i wonder if the other hookers who serviced the governor are like, where's my penthouse contract? where's my record deal? feel kinda sorry for those girls...