Friday, March 28, 2008

Do You Know What Tomorrow Is?

Tomorrow is the Social Media Bum Rush! What is a Social Media Bum Rush you ask? That is your chance to get the hottest book of 2007: The Age of Conversation. We are announcing the book's joyful arrival on Amazon.com. All proceeds still go to Variety Children's Charity (and if you click through the Amazon link - the affiliate money goes to Variety too.

The Age of Conversation book project was an amazing experience for me. I met so many amazing, talented, giving, kind and awesome people from all over the world. The book has raised more than $10,000 for Variety Children's Charity so far.

I hope you'll join me in picking up a copy of one of the coolest social web experiments ever. You will thoroughly enjoy the book and the unique perspectives of 103 authors. The Age of Conversation (Round Two!) has been announced and I am looking quite forward to getting to 275 authors this year.

As I am a fortunate girl at the moment, I will get to see a number of my AoC co-authors next week in New York City at Blogger Social. Several of them will also attend BlogHer Business where I will be for part of next week too. I'm excited about a mini-reunion of this lot. But I am really looking forward to a week of social webbyness, social kindness and socialy goodness!

No comments: