Thursday, March 20, 2008

Oh My Fugging God

The amazing girls at Go Fug Yourself have a March Madness tournament just for fashionistas - it's Fug Madness! Our celebrity wunderkind have been seeded over their past year+ performance and await your thoughtful ratings.


For those of you looking to save your sanity while "men of shaving age" cheer on college boys playing with balls - get into the daily brackets at Fug. No money down, no chance to win anything, just the best damn fashion blog on the Internets.


Oh yeah, should the whole basketball thing go on too long, they also have a new book The Fug Awards. Check it out.

1 comment:

KT said...

Thanks alot for sending me there!! Now I'll never accomplish another productive thing for the rest of my life, or at least until March is over!!

I still can't believe they actually included the glorious Depp in the lineup :P