Tuesday, April 22, 2008

For Make The Logo Bigger

Bill (6.3%), this doesn't mean I won't swear like a trucker in person, but my blog is safe for your mom and mine. Of course I'm a beginner compared to Dooce (14.1%), and can't touch my late lamented Copyranter (51.4%) I LOVED this note about Ranter's blog: Around 51.4% of the pages on your website contain cussing.This is 471% MORE than other websites who took this test.

**Thanks Cam (1%) - how could I forget my Paulie (48%)!!!

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Created by OnePlusYou

4 comments:

Cam Beck said...

Paul would be ashamed. :(

;)

Make the logo bigger said...

HA. George Parker is aiming for 50. Hate to see what 75 entails.

Paul McEnany said...

Damn you copyranter!! :)

James-H said...

mine's a measley 14% - I'm ashamed it's not higher.

*fucking sigh*