Sunday, May 04, 2008

Shoe Spotting

Delightful co-worker Meredith Yoder was very kind to posey-pose for this snap when I saw these shoes under her desk and screeched over them. They are Sergio Rossi purchased at a store where I don't shop since they have never apologized for the data breach of more than a year ago (which left me without a debit card, or a VISA for weeks and weeks.)

I'll find them online because MAMA LIKEY these shoes. Nice "city" heel, peep toe, but not stripperish, and a sassy summer stripe. Yum.

UPDATE**I found them on Vivre, but can I live without lunch for the second half of the year to get them? (Rhetorical question - OF COURSE I can live without lunch for the second half of the year!)

6 comments:

Drew McLellan said...

But don't you already have a pair of black heels?

Drew

Thinking In Vain said...

I think I need to have those.

Moda di Magno said...

@Drew - but these are black AND white. That's completely different!

@TIV - yes, I need those shoes. I may have send a surrogate into the "store that shall not be named" to snatch a pair (for under $480!)

Karin said...

Mango - Give in to the urge to splurge. Walk in and hand over the plastic.

Drew McLellan said...

Okay, but I bet you have a pair of white shoes too. I think you know where I am going next....

FoxyRoxy said...

These shoes are drop dead gorgeous