Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Congratulations Top Chef Stephanie!

Congratulations Stephanie! I watched the entire season of Top Chef and you and Richard rocked week after week, and you were the most pleasant people in the entire crew.

Of course you both had me completely freaked out tonight in the final show, because the deeply unpleasant ("a congratulations would have been nice") Lisa actually pulled out a couple of dishes that the guest judges enjoyed. I was hopeful that the entire season would be taken into consideration and not just a fortunate choice of soup.

I was relieved to hear Padma (who I totally don't get, whatev) call Stephanie's name as the Top Chef and winner of $100,000.

Thank goodness, I don't think I could have stood another Project Dumbway incident.

2 comments:

Cam Beck said...

A good ending to a great season. It was nice that someone I actually liked won this time. :)

David Dust said...

I got something BETTER than bacon ice cream - TRANNY ICE CREAM!!!

CLICK HERE for DavidDust's Top Chef Chicago recap!

:)