Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Do I Have to Say It AGAIN?

Dear sports "fans," I have some (old) news for you; you are not on the team. 

You weren't even asked to try out. In fact, you couldn't even get tickets.

So why the hell are you tearing up my city in "celebration" of the Celtics NBA championship victory? Go ahead and think of an answer. I'll wait. On second thought, no I won't.

Current version idiots, meet last fall's idiots and more idiots by name (courtesy of the Boston Police department blog.)

I hope the judge does not impose essays this year, I hope these morons are put in orange jumpsuits and clown wigs and made to sweep up after tourists at Faneuil Hall all summer. And Fourth of July at the Hatch Shell. 



1 comment:

preacherman said...

Cool pics.
Thanks for sharing them with us.
I am still pumped.
Still celebrating!!!!
Your post is one of the best I have read today.
Keep up the great work.
I being Irish blood am so proud!
The big three!!!!!!!
Yeah.