Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Etsy and the Happy

I was a little snappy when I was being badgered into setting up an Etsy shop by friends who proclaimed it as the be-all happening place for artisans, crafters and the people who love them (and their crafty things.) All I could hear was blah blah blah community, blah blah blah cool, blah blah blah blah.

How embarrassing (and how bitchy) of me. In little more than a month I have met some awesomely talented people, been commissioned to make something wicked cool (I'll be posting progress here) and become connected to a group of people who share similar passions; and that is actually cool (not blah blah blah at all.)

Must try to be less more judgmental surly bitchy snappy open to new thingies. There will be no progress posts on that topic.

No comments: