Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Totally Stolen from Drew McLellan

My dear friend in Des Moines Drew McLellan (hi Suzy!) wrote a post yesterday entitled "You Have Six Months Left" which was a real sit up and take notice title.

Here it is in its entirety, with tweaks in RED from me:

It's July 1st.

Officially, you have burned the first half of '08. Maybe it's time to dust off your LIFE plan (you do have one, don't you?) and see how you're doing.

What's working better than you expected?

What's not performing and needs a tweak?

What have you neglected and need to tend to?

What haven't you started that you meant to get going?

You've got six months left in the year. What one thing could you
do/fix/start/stop that would have the most impact on your LIFE?

Could you get started on it today?

That title (and text) hit me like a ton of bricks, so I think I'll spend a bit of time reassessing priorities over the next few days. Thanks Drew.

1 comment:

Drew McLellan said...

Lori,

As I am sure you guessed, I wrote the title to be provocative and imply exactly what you wrote.

But truth be told, your post is much more important and I like it much better than mine.

You ask good questions. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your answers.

Drew