Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What I'm Watching (Tonight)

CBS will debut Gary Unmarried tonight at 8:30pm (EST) after the New Adventures of Old Christine. I am excited about the Gary premiere - it's got a great cast (including Jay Mohr, Paula Marshall, Jaime King and Ed Begley, Jr.) and the person who serves as the inspiration (I'm not sure if that is the right word, but I'm using it anyway) is my new favorite Scott Parkin. Every time I see a commercial for Gary Unmarried (and then Scott's Honda Pilot spot) I'm toast. I need a gut laugh about now and I'm laying my chips on this one. Oh yeah, Scott sells the chips too. Awesomeness. Anyway, I won't be accepting calls after 8pm tonight, so leave a message and I'll get back to you.


Note to CBS: Hello it's 2008 people! No ability to embed video from your site, mini site for Gary is blah. Print ads for television shows are not going to cut it folks. NBC has a firm grasp on social media, go check them out and fix your mess. Now would be a good time.


No comments: