Friday, October 03, 2008

I Thought It Was Just a Tic

The wink, I'm talking about the wink. I totally thought Sarah Palin (understandably under tremendous pressure to not implode during the Vice Presidential debate last night) had a nervous tic. I saw the winks, and except for the one when she mentioned her dad - I THOUGHT IT WAS A TIC.

So sue me.

She didn't fall off the stage or suffer nip slip, she managed to squeak out her memorized points. At no time did she directly answer any of Gwen Ifil's lame questions. If she was in a 9th grade forensic match I would give her C+ but as the next in line to the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (take that seriously) she gets a D- for lack of depth. In anything.

Senator Joe Biden won on the facts (for the most part getting them right.) Check your questions about the debate HERE.

1 comment:

Douglas Karr said...

She did okay, but Biden was much more polished. I'd still like him to answer why he said Obama wasn't ready to lead before he was the VP candidate.

I thought Palin should get a F for run-on sentences. Do they know how to end a sentence up in Alaska?