Wednesday, October 08, 2008

New Work & Tom on Etsy!

I've been super busy at work and all sorts of wound up in the presidential election, but I've managed to make a few new things. But more important than that is the Thomas Magno Photography mini shop on Etsy. It took a lot of prodding and whining on my part (SO hard to believe, I know) but I finally convinced Tom to let me put up a shop for him with a select group of prints in a small format. Perfect for gift giving (hello corporate titans!) or gifting yourself - we all need art in our lives, so get some Tommy Magno today! Go now! The first person to buy a print gets a special piece of jewelry from me!

Speaking of jewelry, a little madness from me:

Dima & Craig's Anniversary Pendants (commissioned by Craig)

Kerry's Family Bracelet (commissioned by Jennifer)

Jody's Initial Necklace

No comments: