Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Can You Believe It?!

I am flabbergasted. Amazed, amused, shocked, happy. After an evening of quiet hope and expectations (and great friends who prepared a wonderful meal,) to finally see the election called for Barack Obama was stunning. My friend Watson is calling from New YOrk City right now - he can't believe it. How to believe it? Just have to I guess.


Congratulations Senator Obama and Senator Biden - our President and Vice President elect. I hope your amazing victory (by a theft-proof margin) and warm thanks & acceptance speech set the tone for good things to come. Call on us, call on me - ask the citizens of the United States and the world to step and and make change happen.

1 comment:

George said...

Wow! I am stunned. Never thought I'd live to see this day. I am so happy.

George