Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Crafty Madness!

Here I sit after three shows and a weekend of 20 hour prep days in my studio. My hands hurt, my silver files need to be mended and I can't keep my eyes open. I think the kiln was running 6 hours a day. (The electric bill is going to hurt...) Mama's tired, but very excited and pleased about new things on Etsy. To wit;


The Queen - Fine silver pendant on sterling chain. $65 for all kinds of awesome. BUY YOURS HERE.

China Coin with Jade. I made two for the weekend shows and they were the first things to go. I think I'll make more.

Indian Elephant. Another super-popular item over the last three shows. I have four left available on Etsy. BUY YOURS HERE.

Love is a Charm. I'm experimenting with some retail packaging and this is one of the trial items. This will go up on Etsy soon.

Here's my first crack at CPG. I kind of like it. I've gotten good recommendations on how to improve the overall look and feel. Tommy exclaimed "YOUR NAME IS HUGE" and I said, "Duh, it's my name..." Yeah, I am queen of the snappy comeback on 4 hours of sleep.

Cindy's necklace; This combination of mini-tab pendants and the new silver heart will go up on Etsy soon. The mini-tab pendants are available HERE.



No comments: