Monday, January 12, 2009

Today's Installment in Hatful of Crazy

Weighing in at 9, 509 words (nine thousand five hundred and nine) I'm not giving Anonymous crazy-du-jour any play with this "comment" (on a nine month old post.) {{{Click the image to enlarge}}} It was ten pages in 10pt font (saving it for the crazy museum.)  It's a chance to remind my friends why I moderate comments. As a rule, I'll post any comment that relates to the post. You can tell me I'm wrong (and tell me why) but you can't post a blatant spam advertising link in a comment. It is also not advisable to have a full on emotional meltdown over politics, the government or life on this planet. Also flat-out whack not directly related to celebrity fashion will be dismissed. That being the case, scroll down to see the highlight of my day.


REJECTED you whacked-out maniac. DEAL WITH IT.

I feel so much better now.

No comments: