Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The Joy of Keywords, Volume 197

Things are still a wee bit crazy around crazy ranch, but as I sit here with Jon Stewart (on the TV people, on the TV) I am looking at how people arrive at Moda di Magno, Blog for Stylish Living. And laughing. I love you Internets, I really do.


For your approval amusement:

New Jersey and Texas came looking for Stylish Jumpsuits. I don't know why. Seriously.

Yellowbook.com Sucks and Yellowbook Sucks are spiking - are they delivering new books? I've just finished recycling the last ones they threw in my driveway in the snow.

Chicago, Milwaukee, Fond du Lac, Frisco (TX,) Chesapeake (VA,) Germany, Vienna and Helsinki were looking for Crotchless Jeans. Not for sale here. I swear.

 I love that someone visited while looking for tips for a Stylish Passover. May I recommend a visit to Martha Stewart?

And finally, my new favorite search term: engagement necklace. Finally one I can help with! Special search term offer - use the conversation tool on my Etsy site, tell me you read this post and I'll give you 20% off your engagement necklace.

No comments: