Monday, August 17, 2009

The Best Part of Friday

So Art Friday in Downtown Crossing was a total blast. I wish I had gotten more sleep the night before - If I'd been more in control of my motor functions I would have taken more photos of the crowds. It was a total world bazaar with visitors from all over the globe. Many of my designs went home with visitors to Boston, and my favorite sale of the day was the last one of the day!

Behold the fabulous Jess (dear friends with my co-worker and friend Patsy and introduced by former co-worker and friend Tom) wearing a Lakshmi pendant and brand new Cherry Blossom pendant. (Both selected just moments after deciding that the Peso earrings were meant to be hers.) Thanks for smiling at the camera ladies - your powerful energy and style is totally fab! (And I love the jealous lady's face in the background, she's like that weird squirrel.)

3 comments:

Tina said...

ok i clicked on the weird squirrel pic- very cute btw and that site is nsfw.

just saying.

Tina said...

ok i clicked on the weird squirrel pic- very cute btw and that site is nsfw.

just saying.

Moda di Magno said...

Weird Squirrel link now edited to 'safe' version!